“A Corporate Wellness Solution”
Our medical system is reactively designed for sickness care instead of preventive care. WellHealth MD focuses on keeping people healthy and taking a proactive approach to managing good health.
Did You Know?
- $73.1 billion is the estimated cost of obesity in the U.S.
- 51% of America’s population is pre-diabetic
- 41% of Americans have high cholesterol
- 37% of Americans have high blood pressure
- 34% of working adults have metabolic syndrome
- 17% of children and adolescents between 2-19 are obese
Metabolic Syndrome is a collection of five risk factors that dramatically increases your chance of developing diabetes, heart disease, depression, a stroke, cancer, and a number of other serious medical conditions. People with metabolic syndrome have higher medical costs, year after year, whether they have a medical event or not. So why not test for metabolic syndrome, and do what you can to decrease your number of risk factors?
Our Three Step Approach Works:
- 1.) Develop and maintain a company WellHealth MD score that is independent of the insurance provider.
- 2.) Establish company specific goals and strategies to improve WellHealth MD score and individual risk factors.
- 3.) Integrate WellHealth MD score to reduce human capital costs.
- For more- check out www.wellhealthmd.com!